Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Naughty Nurse - Big Heart

Melissa isn't what people call an angel, in fact, she is a real vixen.  The old folks would call her a girl of ill repute, but, I never quite understood what they meant until I met Melissa.  Funny how things work out, isn't it? 

Last night I was walking home from the store, when I heard someone singing.  I looked up and it was Melissa standing in her bedroom window with a skimpy do-dad on.  I had to laugh and I waved.  She waved and gave me a huge grin, as she always did.  She, then, beckoned me to come up.  So, I climbed the two flights; she was standing in the floor way to greet me.  She was excited about something.

'Take a look! Take a look!!'  She handed me some papers that made no sense to me at first.

'What's all this about?'  I asked, as I flipped through all the papers.

'It's my assignment papers.  I start next week!!!  I'm going to work with one of the doctors who's doing home care for the elderly.'  Her eyes were twinkling with excitement.  We talked for another hour, until she said she was logging into room.  I guess it's only fitting that she put on her nurse's outfit.

I smiled as I walked down the stairs to my apartment.  I wonder what the old folks would say about Melissa, now.  Can't be anything bad about a young woman who wanted to be a nurse so bad that she did cam shows for over a year to pay for her studies.

Yes, the names are changed, but, the story is the same as many.  We cammies are just ordinary people with a need to please.  




No comments:

Post a Comment